Sit back and relax as you get driven to the best sites in Dubbo, where we have done all the planning for you. Enjoy the day as you:
- Explore the oldest and finest slab homestead in Australia – Dundullimal – situated in the rural outskirts of Dubbo
- Enjoy a tour and picnic morning tea in the beautiful Shoyoen Japanese Gardens
- See the ancient Aboriginal rock-grinding grooves situated by the picturesque Macquarie River at Terramungamine Reserve
- Step back in time at Old Dubbo Gaol
- Delight your palate at Red Earth Vineyard with a gourmet cheese & cold meats platter lunch, and wine-tasting throughout
- Get a feel for outback life with a visit to the Royal Flying Doctor Service Education Centre, and be uplifted by the amazing work of this iconic outback service
- Experience Dubbo’s intriguing history by a driving tour around the city centre
9.30am-4pm. Pick-ups and drop offs available from accommodation in central Dubbo.
Adults $130; Seniors & Locals $120; Juniors (U18) $65; Family (2A2C) $360. Group discounts for 10 or more people.
Includes morning tea, lunch, all entry fees and tours. Minimum 4 adults/seniors. This tour can be modified if you have already been to some of these sites, or if you would like to experience other sites. This tour does not include the zoo but can do.
Dubbo Town & Country Tour
See our town and learn about its people, industries, history, and great places. This 1 1/2 hour tour is a great introduction to Dubbo.
Pick-ups and drop offs available from accommodation in central Dubbo.
Adults & Seniors $30, juniors (5-17) $5. Minimum 2 adults. Group discount for 6 or more adults/seniors.
Aboriginal History of Dubbo
Explore and learn about:
- Aboriginal historic sites
- The environment and Aboriginal-European competition for resources
- Dubbo’s central involvement in the Aboriginal Rights movement
- Community programs today
2 1/2 hours. Pick-ups and drop offs available from accommodation in central Dubbo.
Adults & Seniors $45, juniors (5-17) $5. Minimum 2 adults. Group discount for 6 or more adults.
Includes morning or afternoon tea.
Steeped in convict, colonial, Aboriginal and pastoral history, Wellington is a fascinating town to explore. The tour includes a tour of the historic, Queen-Anne style Hermitage Hill buildings (originally the hospital), and lunch at the oldest continually-licensed pub in the west – the Lion of Waterloo. Hear stories of old plus see where the last dual in NSW was fought!
4 people $105 each; 6 or more people $80 each.
9-2pm. Includes morning tea, lunch, site entries and tours. Excludes drinks.
Arriving by train?
We design tours for your 2-4 day stay that cover Dubbo and the Great Western region, and we do transfers from the train station to accommodation, organise meals etc.
Design your own tour:
Got a group and want to go places? Design your own tour! Choose from vineyards, outback pubs, historic places, farms and agricultural sites, Aboriginal culture, museums & antiques, art galleries and other great experiences in our region.
Bookings essential for all tours – please phone or email us.
All prices include GST.